Tuesday, October 11

My Experience as a First Time Blogger

Blogging is one of the stuff I am curious about during the past years. Having heard about this made me feel like wanting to have a blog, to create one. Frustrated, for I do not no how to create one. Luckily, as I have reached the fourth level of high school, our teacher taught us on the ways of blogging, how to create one and what are on its features.
As a first time blogger, i found blogging as an interesting thing to do. I can express freely my thoughts and opinions and i can connect with my friends online, reading their posts about what they feel and stuff.
Through blogging, I can say what's going through my mind without the fear of humiliation for the world doesn't know my name, only my friends does (but actually, i do think about what others might think of me, so I do not express all of my thoughts, I just choose them to avoid humiliation . haha :D )
Anyways, its nice to have a blog and it really keeps me busy during my free time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment